Taunting's Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Taunting's Staff Application

Taunting
(@taunting-2)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America West 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I would be a good addition to the staff team as I often help people in the URP community whether or not it is in game or in the discord.
I want to prevent any rule breaking from occurring and help people. I want to make sure people have a good experience while playing the URP servers and have a reason to come back. I've reported rule breaking many times on different many rules before it could get worse . I have great communication skills, reliable, and can understand people. I would make sure that when I punish someone that the evidence is accurate and that the punishment is correct. I'm very active in the community as I am in game and on discord daily. I understand and have experience in a large variety of staff situations as I've probably been banned in them before and have learned from it. I enjoy helping the community to make sure they have a good time while playing. I'll make sure people are treated with kindness and respect I want to remove toxicity in the player base. I know most commands staff need to know and I have a good understanding on how they deal with situations and proper punishments. I'm trusted by many people in the URP community some staff some not and I've been trusted with FBI before. I'm a chill person and I would love to be apart of the staff team thank you for reading my application.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have around 800 hours in game and have been in the community for over a year

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199093944041/

Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2021 2:43 am
lavabis
(@lavabis)

+rep extremely good at pvp and good friend of mine

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2021 2:46 am
Drex
 Drex
(@drex)
Active Member Customer

+rep i trust taunting to do good for the community