Staff Application f...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application for Zero

zero_the_hero22
(@zero_the_hero22)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I live in North America. My time zone is EDT 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:  I have had small parts either scripted or not in a small amount of videos for the chernarus server. I have been admin for other servers, as well as helped admins and owners of other servers I was not admin of. My abilities for helping can change over time with being admin that is if I get accepted, I can help with KOS matters, shops, helping with other admins, setting up scenes and props for videos if need be, anything an admin would be needed for I can assist with. My time in the old server of Chernarus i was known quite well and was liked by everyone i met that goes for other servers though cherno was where i was known most.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): My time on Unturned is above 3 thousand hours, most if not almost all hours on Unturned was from servers from UnturnedRoleplay.com servers.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844833766/

Topic starter Posted : 29/10/2021 1:18 am
Share: