Colourinq's Staff A...

Notifications
Clear all

Colourinq's Staff Application

Colourinq
(@colourinq)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): The region that I live in currently is North America.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I feel that I would be suited for the staff member position for multiple reasons. I believe I can make URP a better and less toxic environment for everyone and help get rid of all the rule breakers that are in URP servers. My timezone is Central Standard Time (CST) and I have been pretty active, even in PD. I am on nearly every day and I've been helping the community and enjoying my time while being here. This is a pretty fun community but the toxicity needs to chill out. I believe if I can get this staff position, I can reduce the number of people who are being toxic, breaking rules, etc. I am F.B.I. on the URP PD group and hopefully along my adventure in F.B.I. I have shown my trust and can be trusted for this role. A lot of times on the servers there's a lot of rule-breakers and staff are needed to stop the KOS'ers and people who Fail Role-play. These people should not be allowed on the server and it's unfair for others' experiences to be ruined because of them. I want everyone to have a fun experience because this would be a better server minus the toxicity and rule-breakers. I believe I can also be a good staff member because I am not biased in situations. I always view from every perspective and deal with the situation accordingly. The hours that I average most of the time are 2 - 4 hours on a school day and 5 - 10+ hours on weekends and free days. I have a pretty flexible schedule so I would be pretty active so I can help out everyone. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com Servers: I have been playing on URP servers for a few months now. I really enjoy the servers and I hope I get this position so I can make it even better.

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199095238966

Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2021 1:35 am
Share: