Staff Application: ...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application: []DarkStar

[]DarkStar
(@darkstar)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

My Region Is Currently Australia, Brisbane. So I can play most days but I have school so I can manage my time effectively. I Know the server is hosted in Europe but I do get playable Ping; of 300-150.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

What I can do for the Community; This is one of those Questions that you know bugs people, the way that I can help out is by first; On the Forums now a lot of the drama gets directed straight back to the forums and not many Staff/Admins check that so often. (Except. D4NKING & of Course Nylex) So the way that I can help on there is by reading thoroughly and making sure that no one gets banned or offended in anyway. (ex. Verbal, Racial, or Harassment) Ways that I can help on a Server Point of view would be; making sure no one is KOS'ing only in the represented areas of the map and feasts. Now players have a lot of debate about, "He robbed me so I came back and killed him." I would count that as KOS because you can't come back and get your stuff that is Out of Character RP. Admins also get fought over because someone could be saying/spamming either in the Discord or Chat that they are spawning or using God mode, Then this results in either  a ban or demotion from Staff, but what if they where not, They could be spreading rummers etc.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

The amount of time that I have spent on UnturnedRoleplay server's, would be ruffly 1 Year and 3 Months, now I've made many friends supported the Server by buying a rank (MVP), and playing along with the other admins, the Admin I've spent most time with would be my mate D4NKING, he is a role model for me and I hope to be Staff with him to.

Steam profile URL:  

http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficalDarkStar

Extra Experience:

Other experience that I've had is being a developer with Rocketmod.net & Fudgy's Roleplay server, These skills have taught me to be able to develop plugins of my own and workshop content. I also have experience in managing servers/config with game and Enterprise businesses. So I would love to help you Nylex manage all of the Servers and when they go down I can reboot or reset a certain mod/plugins which could be causing corruption or complete destruction. 

Thank You,

Mitchell: []DarkStar

Topic starter Posted : 05/11/2017 4:46 pm
Share: