Staff aplication SN...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff aplication SNIPERKING

jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? Oceania

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I believe that I would make a good staff member because I am on Nylex's servers almost everyday so I am very active I will also be a fair admin I will not abuse I will not ban people without a reason and will always ask for a second opinion before banning/kicking someone what I can do for the community I will do my best to make the UNTURNED ROLEPLAY servers the best they can be this includes catching hackers removing glitch bases and all and all be a fair and likeable member of the community

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  1 year

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123454511/

Topic starter Posted : 08/11/2017 6:04 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

I apologize on what to say but your staff application is lacking information you have mentioned about KOS and catching cheaters and about some players disobeying the rules and about your attitude which is most common in all applications with those reasons but still you need to add up more information for us to understand who you truly are and for the things you do that will help the server so... basically just add some spice to flavor your dish 🙂 Best of Luck! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/11/2017 7:45 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I believe it's important for a staff member to have good enough decision making skills to have to ban someone without asking for a second opinion first. Also this looks like literally every moderator application I've seen made. There's nothing new, there's nothing, you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2017 2:56 pm
Share: