Notifications
Clear all

Staff application

Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

North America, San Diego, U.S.A.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I am very active on discord, and will help anyone with any server problems at ASAP. I am on daily to check if there are any problems. I am do not get angry easily, and I won’t be aggressive to other people I am not mean to people. Also, I am kind to people and will help out whenever I can. I will be smart about my decisions so I wouldn’t get banned. I always follow the rules because I don’t risk getting caught and get banned. There are no staff that I know of are from the west coast of U.S. with the same time zone to help others in Unturned. I would try to be the best of a staff I could be. Many times, I have played, and have a problem with other players with no admins there to help out. If I could be a staff, I will be able to solve it immediately, at the sametime to help other players who have a problem..

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

As long as I have been playing Unturned. I have only tried a few other servers briefly with my friend. (This server is my favorite one)

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395122523

Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2018 8:20 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

Aight fam you have 37 hours in this game and the second i have never seen you on discord or my memory is very bad 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2018 8:55 pm
Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

I'm on discord everyday. Ask all the staff. and Honorable members

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2018 9:00 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

Never seen your face before, And you app was very short not alot of time put in to it. And az law said your face isnt seen on the discord that often. maybe im just not looking well enough.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2018 1:14 am
Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

My name on discord is Dolan 3. Dolan the staff who retired told me to change it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2018 2:06 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2018 6:27 pm
Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

why was it denied? any reason?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2018 7:48 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Staff never tells why your application is Denied but i think it's because no one actually knows ye. Your face is new, plus the name, and since ye didn't list you were Dolan 3, no one knew it was you. You don't have alot of experience with Unturned either (Experienced for me is 100+ hours) and it could be because the staff doesn't think you have the potential either for it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2018 8:14 am
Share: