Mr. Swat's Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Mr. Swat's Staff Appliaction

SWATNINJA808
(@swatninja808)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I live in North America Right under Washington DC

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I like to help other people with problems and make the game as fun as possible. I have over 700+ hours of Unturned  with 4/5 of that been role playing. I also been mod on two other servers. Playing Rp makes me feel free knowing I can act as someone different when ever I want. While also been part of the white list community I have met many players on Role play that have been making it fun for everybody. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have dedicated 400+ of my time to this sever role play. 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198372822791/

Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2018 10:14 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

please be more active in the community and get pepole to like you 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2018 3:16 am
SWATNINJA808
(@swatninja808)
Active Member Customer

that's just because you don't like me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2018 1:48 am
SWATNINJA808
(@swatninja808)
Active Member Customer

that's just because you don't like me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2018 1:48 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Not really, what Deadbrain said is true, you don't have any reputation in this community which makes you like a stranger like those new guys who just simply applies and get's ignored.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2018 9:26 am
Jamesss reacted
Jamesss
(@jamesss)
Active Member Customer

^^^^

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2018 9:46 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

I've seen ye once in the discord, though, you aren't really known to any people in the community, and you're a new face on the forums too. Idk about the servers since i'm never really on any of them, except for WL.

Your reputation is low, so your application will most likely be ignored or denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2018 11:35 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

You need to add more detail for sure. Also when someone gives you some pointers and they don't root for you don't say its because you don't like me. Like grow up get more know on the community like servers and discord. Get to know the staff and you may have a chance but for now you don't have the potential to be a staff member for the community. I am one of the most hated members of this community but i'm not gonna get upset just because they don't like me he gave you pointers be grateful for the love of god.

~Regards Amazed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2018 4:12 pm
Share: