Notifications
Clear all

Staff app

Kevin
(@kevin-6)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: kevin_crg

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199168477044/

Tell us about yourself: im not 16 but i am atleast not a kid who screams and i am 15 now. i am a very nice guy that listens to people and can help if they need anything

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? i am a very active player who can help alot and i am pd so if i ever get to the point where i can help pd with credit purchases. 

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): eu

Do you have recording software/s that work? yes i have medal

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) like 5 or more houres a day

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): i started playing like right before 2023

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? on my account rn apr 26 2023 but i had a differant dc before so like i have been in the community since like november 2022

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? yes i have some experiance as i am a mod for a very rp game 

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? the name of the server is: The Norwegian Racing League it has right over 1k members
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 28/07/2023 9:46 pm
Kevin
(@kevin-6)
Eminent Member

a little more about myself:

I have a positive attitude and the will to help others. I also have a great understanding of the server's rules and will be able to enforce them fairly. I know that a staff member is a responsibility, and I should be prepared to dedicate time and effort to the role. I'm passionate about this server and want to help it grow, I feel that applying for staff is a great way to do so.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/07/2023 10:02 pm
Share: