Jack's STAFF Applic...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Jack's STAFF Application

JackAttack
(@jackattack)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: Jackattack

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198278954502/

Tell us about yourself: Im 19, im currently an EMT in the USA. I have college starting in 4 weeks but im only taking 2 classes, this will take up 7 hours of my week not including studying. I have a wonderful GF who I have been with for 2 1/2 yrs. I have 2 dogs named Maggie and Maverick. and I am very compassionate I played on chernarus back during nylex's videos and absolutely loved the server. over time it slowly died and I stopped playing unturned for a bit but with life rp i started again and have been active since. my plans rn are to get my paramedic license and attend fire fighting school to become a firefighter in the next 2-3 yrs. 

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I am a very calm person, with my work I deal with high stress situations and am skilled with de-escalating situations and keeping a lid on emotions.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Do you have recording software/s that work? yes, I use Medal

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) It does depend, most weeks I can moderate 10+ but on busy weeks with tests I might be able to do 7-8

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): I started playing on Chernarus in 2019

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? december 2020

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? yes

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.) I have moderated on 3 unturned servers and was admin on 2

moderate: 

Brad's Life rp             20-30 ppl 24/7 {10-20} now

silverport Reborn PVP 10-25 ppl 24/7 {30-35} now

tarnished PVP            30-40 ppl 24/7 {20-30} now

admin:

rising RP                   15-20 ppl 24/7 {shutdown}

retro haven               16-20 ppl 24/7 {4-5} now

Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2023 7:33 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Accepted