Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Splitz's Staff App

Splitz
(@splitz)
Estimable Member

What is your username on Discord: itsplitz or Splitz

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItSplitz/

Tell us about yourself: My bday oct 4, I love playing basketball and ofc games. I have played basketball the last 7 years won 2-4 championships other champ were 2nd and 3rd place. I'm currently a sophomore duel en rolling in collage classes for architecture. I find Architecture a very cool thing and i enjoy making buildings, floor planes ect. I have 2 cats and a dog. Cats names are Smokey and Bandit if yk yk. Dog is chase hes 10 and very loving.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I should be considered for staff because I'm pretty well known and I'm not toxic or show any sort of aggression towards groups of people. I'm very trusted in the way i'm raiding approved swat and many civs trusted me when i was a crim. Im constantly helping people weather or not its human carjacking, buying vehicles, giving away money, or giving away properties i find that have decayed. I enjoy helping people and as staff I can do a lot more as to what i can currently do. I have very positive reputation and respected by many people. I know all the rules and I know how to enforce these said rules with caution. I know all sorts of command and what they all do. 

Thx4taking my app into consideration 

-Splitz <3 

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):NA

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes medal and obs of really needed

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): 7 months ish 1.6k hrs 95% on liferp

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? when i first joined server 7months ishh

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? no sadly

Extra:Both my bans are false and been instantly unbanned. 

Topic starter Posted : 05/10/2023 2:31 am
JMASTER 101
(@jagblake000)
Trusted Member

BRO HE IS SO ACTIVE IF HE DOESNT GET ACEPETED I DONT KNOW WHO WILL

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2023 6:57 am
Matt39infinity
(@matthewinfinity)
Trusted Member

+rep I WUV BRAWWERS

ReplyQuote