Etinorzo's Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Etinorzo's Staff Aplication.

Etionorzo
(@etionorzo)

What is your username on Discord: waffelz4817

Link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199086192358/

Tell us about yourself: I am a fellow tea lover. I have around 700 hours in the game and have a lot of experience moderating within the lovely community of Unturned. I currently have a wide selection of games I play including Rust Ark, Unwind and many others. I have a good time on my hands so I would be an active moderator in the community. I love helping people and like to be a good person overall. I try to improve myself every day. Therefor I would like to moderate on this lovely server.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? On that thought, I believe I would like to be a staff member because of my eagerness to help others and try my hardest every day to get rid of the scum of the earth and would do the same on Nylex's Lovely server.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Do you have recording software/s that work?: Yea, OBS/NVDIA.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+): Well, it depends some weeks could be 10+ some weeks it may be 5 or if I'm going through deep stuff maybe 3+ but I would always keep active.

When did you start playing on our Unturned servers? (roughly): Around 2 years ago when I worked with Delilah. I recently rejoined the server for the last around 8 months and re-joined my love for the server.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? 16 Oct 2022 according to what it says on Discord.

Have you moderated the Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? The name of the server was

Yes I moderated a RP server with around 30 Pop was named LIFE.RP. Unfortunately, it shut down a few years ago.

(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 04/10/2023 1:57 pm
Etionorzo
(@etionorzo)

should be passed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/10/2023 5:52 pm
Share: