Smelly's staff app ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Smelly's staff app [re-apply]

UrASmelly
(@urastinky)
Eminent Member
What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe , England

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a good staff member because I've been playing the server for quite along time now (over a year and a half), and pretty much know everything there is to know about it , I see many people breaking rules but no staff on to deal with them, sometimes there are staff on that still don't do anything, so I would love to help when other staff are not available. I'm very active on the server (on pretty much everyday), and I know all of the rules, I have also been pd so that also helps me to understand the server even more and teaches me how to deal with people a little better. I help people out when I can in game and in the discord but I can only do so much when staff are not on. I know quite a lot of the unturned commands so this would help out a little too. I'm also pretty well known in the community.

I can be on 4+ hours a day and even more on the weekends ,I play around 40 hours a week, I could get on most of the time when needed if I am accepted, and I can handle situations without bias, id be willing to help players on the server whenever I'm on whoever they are. I've been apart of the community since November 2020 but became active in mid 2021 so I understand the rules very well and know a lot about the server .I would appreciate a chance at being staff and I wont let anyone down and I think I deserve a chance. I think I have improved a lot since my last app too -Smelly

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing life rp since November 2020 but probably around 800 hours on the server in total. Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199078279577/  
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2023 3:40 am
Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

ben

Posted : 08/01/2023 9:14 am
UrASmelly reacted
UrASmelly
(@urastinky)
Eminent Member

@artemis37 yes ben

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2023 11:11 am
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

ben

Posted : 08/01/2023 5:01 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

+rep very nice but he stinks a little 

Posted : 08/01/2023 7:14 pm
UrASmelly reacted
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

+REP 

Smelly is my father, I love smelly. He's helpful in support helping players he's also helpful in game and a sexy dude and very kind 

Posted : 08/01/2023 10:27 pm
UrASmelly reacted
LUCID
(@lucid)

Imagine being called smelly...

must be a little bozo, come join me in this aray of fun in the LifeRP staff team!!!

I can't accept youuuuu but I think you should be accepted!!!!!!! 

SmellDawg123

Posted : 11/01/2023 2:43 am
UrASmelly reacted
UrASmelly
(@urastinky)
Eminent Member

@lucid emotional

Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2023 2:48 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

You wanted an answer, Denied.

Posted : 12/02/2023 8:22 pm