Skrub's staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Skrub's staff application

sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Eastern Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: the reason why i would be a good staff member on the community is that first i've been on this server for multiple weeks and i have already read the rules, and that i have been dealing with kos for a bit while and it's really a huge problem including FRP, i would sometime try to deal with the KOSers and fail rpers by revising them the rules or explaining them how it goes until an admin would deal with them or they change their actions but i am sadly have never been an admin on any server therefore i have barely any experience being an admin but i would love starting out on this server including that you guys can test me being a mod  and gain experience throughout my moderation career on this server if i ever accepted and i would love to get a response from any staff member 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I've been playing on unturned rp servers for 1 and a half years

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391602134

Topic starter Posted : 28/07/2020 8:02 pm
Share: