conodono's staff ap...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] conodono's staff application

ConoDono
(@conodono)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America, Canada

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I personally think that I would make a good staff member because I am familiar with the community on Discord and in game. Also being a member of SWAT in LifeRP means first hand the number of rules being broken on a day to day basis. It also gives me opportunity's to help around the community (I.E Helping new players ETC) I feel that with the amount of time I spend both in the Discord VC's and on the servers means I could help greatly with moderating and keeping things in order. I also believe that I personally know when it is appropriate to ban someone and when it's not in certain situations. I am friends with some other admins in the community which I believe means that I will fit right in with everyone else and can be very helpful keeping the community a better place. I hope that you will consider me to be apart of the staff team. Thanks for your time.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): around three months now.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/73556O8/

Topic starter Posted : 28/07/2020 8:13 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for the great application, after speaking with the rest of the admins we've concluded to accept it:) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2020 5:31 pm
ConoDono reacted
Share: