Skech's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Skech's Staff Application

Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

What is your username on Discord:Skech#4472

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199033494225/

Tell us about yourself: My name is Skech and I am 16 years old. I have alot of dedication and a hard working soul. I like helping people and making others happy. I am mature and I can admit my mistakes and learn from them.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I think i could be considered for the staff team because i am hard working and mature. I have also been PD many times before and i know how to handle kos or any other rule breaking, I know most of the unturned standard commands so i only would need to learn the custom commands. I love helping people and do not mind being bothered 24/7 I am also pretty active and im on most days for 2+ hours some days as much as 5-8 hours. ive been on this server for 3 years so i think its time for me to try out for staff and see how much i can help the server. I am open for any type of teamwork and i am overall very friendly and approachable, I have also helped alot of people in my time from helping new players to arresting robbers and even spawn killing kosers as a PD. 

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, I like to use Medal

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) around 2-5 hours a day for the most part. around 20 hrs.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): somewhere around 3 years ago.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? In 2020 shortly before the covid pandemic in my country 

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? I have moderated my friends Unturned server that had around 30-60 players daily. For the discord server i have moderated alot of unofficial discord servers with 100-5000 members.
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2023 2:48 pm
Share: