Homeless Joes Staff...

Notifications
Clear all

Homeless Joes Staff APP

Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your username on Discord?: RKMosher#7858

Link to steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971059621/   

Tell us about yourself: Hi I am Homeless Joe; I have been playing the server for about 3 years now and have a decent amount of hours in URP servers, so I feel like I am ready to take on the role of staff and hope others agree to. I am have been FBI on the Life RP server meaning I am trusted and loyal player, and have some experience within the server, I have also been a criminal many times so I know a lot of people on the server. I hope you guys take interest in me and read my app. 

Why should we consider you to be a staff member of our network?: I would be a beneficial member to the staff team because of my experience in both the vanilla side of the game and the URP side meaning I can help people with any bug errors they may have or can just help people in general to a good extent. I am also a very well-known player who is respected on the server and people like taking my opinion on things. I am known to be a pretty objective person and am fairly intellectual person. Furthermore, a lot of people come to me to ask questions in game and on discord showing even more I am a influential person on the server. Moreover, my experience in PD (While in FBI and before) shows I know how diffuse tense situations and show a low level or no bias towards people. I have also been trying to become more active in support and in game, and have noticed I am online when most admins are not, but are needed. Relating to this app, I have also been a staff on "GameGhost RP," meaning I know basic staff commands (Might be rusty). Lastly, I have befriended many people on the staff team and shown to them I could fit into the crew and not start any arguments within the team. In relation to these points, I am ready to take on the requirements and duties of being staff such as helping new players respectfully, responding to situations quickly, checking forums, overall trying to help the community, and trying to make the server grow in a better environment. In conclusion, I think I would make a unique and hopefully great part of the staff team because I am actively trying to improve myself and make the people around me happier on the server.

I understand I hang out with toxic people and I may have scammed once or twice but that shouldn't define if I get staff or not, as I promise I am a better player and person than that. I also understand that I might not be the best candidate, but that's what trial mod is made for so please take the chance on me I will make sure u wont regret it.

Do you have recording software/s that work?: Yes, Streamlabs OBS and Nvidia Software

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+): With summer coming up I will be able to play around 3-4 hours a day which comes out to around 20 - 25 hours a week, depending on what I got going on. 

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): About 2 - 3 years ago 

When did you join the Nylex discord server?: 2022 (I have joined and left a couple of times) 

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before?: Yes.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?: GameGhost, 48 pop and was fairly popular

Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2023 12:38 am
Giovanni
(@giovanni)
Eminent Member

+rep

Responsible and respectable guy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2023 11:57 am
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

+rep but inactive