Skech's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Skech's Staff Application

Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe GMT+1

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:I would consider myself a good staff member based on my experience and common sense. I have been Staff on other servers and in other games. I was Staff on a FiveM server with 1200 active Discord members. I left the Staff team because of the community, it was not enjoyable. I have a lot of experience on the server, I spent 3 years in real life on this particular server. I am trustworthy and nice to everyone. I know all the rules by heart and will not allow anyone to disobey them. I am active on both the Discord and Unturned servers and am well known in the community. I am often a helping hand on the Discord server and I am often seen helping new players on the Unturned server itself. I would be a good representative of the server itself. I am confident that I have really good decision making because I am able to look at a situation through the eyes of another player.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 3 years

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199033494225/

Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2023 1:53 pm
Share: