Lewiky's Staff Appl...

Notifications
Clear all

Lewiky's Staff Application

Lewiky
(@lewiky)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

North America, EST.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I would be a good addition to staff team as I am very active and experienced to the server, along with good knowledge of the rules. I genuinely enjoy playing this server and interacting with the community and I want to help as much as I can. I will make sure the rules will be followed in-game and in discord so everyone can have the best experience playing this wonderful server without having to deal with issues and such. Although with my small hours count, being 208 hours, I started playing on March 4th which I hope shows how active I have been and invested in this beautiful server. Although I might not seem experienced due to my hours, I guarantee that I am very knowledgeable on the rules and workings of the server. I have actively read the rules and looked at large amounts of support and report posts trying to find out more about the rules and how certain situations are dealt with, I have asked many admins questions in the posts to gain more information and data on how they are reviewed. I have seen and actively studied many of these posts and scenarios to figure more out about them because it interests me. Considering my join date, I am very active in the discord server with 5,891+ messages, most of which are coming from support and report posts. I always help every support and report post I see, replying as soon as possible to help when the admins are busy and to also gain more experience. Along with this, I always help people in-game whether it be getting vehicles unstuck, answering questions, etc. If I become staff I will always judge disputes fairly with no bias, no matter who it is, and I guarantee I will always ask my higher ups if I even have the slightest confusion of what to do, so the most fairest outcome can occur. In order to help with making this staff application, I have read almost every accepted staff application to see the correct staff traits to follow, even applications dating back to 1-2 years ago. I also have read up on declined staff applications to learn about negative staff traits not to follow. Regarding my region, North America, I believe that I would be a great addition to staff team as to my knowledge, Delilah is one of the only staff to be in this region. I would help people in the server when most of the admins are offline, and also while helping Delilah as I know how busy she can be. Although I may not be as known as the people who have been playing for more longer than I have, I believe I'm well-known and respected in the community, helping all the new players and answering questions they ever ask. Adding onto this I even made a Drug Guide for Life RP's V1.5 update for new players and active players alike. In the end, I guarantee I would make a good staff and never power abuse or brag about staff, and if I am required to have more hours than I will still be as active as I am now, gaining the hours I need to be staff.

Drug Guide I made: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bhb9M9-9bkryUebXUm9xH47TVpPEF0FgZ6rGwG5FsdQ/edit#heading=h.r0hdj7ozm0s2

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

208 hours (Join date March 4th)

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198380168487/

Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2023 3:32 am
Share: