Skech's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Skech's Staff Application

Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):Europe (Latvia)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:I would be a good staff member because I have experience and common sense. However, these are not my only qualities. I am able to look at a situation through the eyes of another player and assess the situation correctly. Being a staff member means not only banning or unbanning players, but also hosting fun events and representing the server. I am very successful in this regard. I will treat everyone with respect and kindness, I will listen to all recommendations while I am on duty. +I would say that I am already pretty well known in the community and most of them are kind to me and do not consider me a bad person.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2-3 years

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199033494225/

This topic was modified 1 year ago 2 times by Skech
Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2023 7:32 pm
74JY
 74JY
(@74jy)
Eminent Member Customer

Sorry man but i have never seen you on the server before

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2023 3:52 am
Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

@74jy havent seen u either. considering ur application is no different from other attendents.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2023 7:53 am
74JY
 74JY
(@74jy)
Eminent Member Customer

Sorry i just realized we have different time zones so it is understandable that we never seen each other. Talked with him, seems pretty chill +Rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2023 8:19 am
alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

+rep very good guy would be great in staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2023 8:15 pm
Share: