Clear all

74JY's Staff Application

74JY
 74JY
(@74jy)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):
North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:
My name is 74JY, and I'm excited to apply for a staff position on your Life RP server. I have previous experience as a moderator on two servers and as an administrator on popular games like Roblox, Rust, and Minecraft. I even ran my own server in the past, which helped me develop strong problem-solving and leadership skills.

Although I applied for a staff position when I was 13, I've matured a lot in the past year, and I'm confident that I can handle the responsibilities that come with being a staff member. I'm committed to upholding the server's rules and ensuring that all players have a positive experience.

I've been playing on Nylex's Life RP server for over two years now, and I've seen the community grow and evolve during that time. I've even developed friendships with some of the staff members, and they've encouraged me to apply for a position on the team.

I understand that my availability may be limited due to school and a part-time job, but I'm committed to being as active as possible and contributing to the server's success. I've never been accused of corruption or wrongdoing, and I'm confident that I can help maintain a safe and fair environment for all players.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

Steam profile URL: 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/8120737/

Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2023 12:50 am
Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

+rep chill guy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2023 11:37 am
fijlee
(@fijlee)