Skech's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Skech's Staff Application

Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe (EET; UTC+02:00)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would be a great staff member due to my knowledge and common sense. I have played the server for a very long time since 2020. I have been a mod in dils semi rp server that is probably dead by now, but i got knowledge about the commands. Overall i wouldnt do anything without valid proof, i would be great for refunds
and overall helping people or settling things. I play the server 5-6 hours a day and gain around 60 fps, saying this because i know performace is a big downside to this server. I support using clipping softwares for proof of any circumstances, me myself i use a software called ''medal.''
I use to be a police officer on the server ranked as a "senior officer" so i think i know how to deal with stressfull situations. over all i think im a ok known person on the server. I know the rules of the server very well have probably read the rule book 2-3 times by now. 
         If i get accepted i can be on the server for longer periods of time due to actually having something to do, and not getting bored quickly.
Im always okay to help people and give them advice if needed. I hope to help fix any downsides to the server and hopefully make it a better experiance.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): since 2020 aprox 2 years or a year and a half.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199033494225/  

Topic starter Posted : 17/08/2022 8:13 pm
Share: