Ronin's Staff App

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Ronin's Staff App

Ronin
(@ronin)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I would be a good member of the staff team because I take time to listen to everyone equally and am friendly to all. I always put forth my best effort and am responsible and attentive. I respect everyone and act calmly and rationally in every situation. I am pretty active both in-game and on discord, and I know the rules and regulations well. I have never been banned and always try to act maturely. I am very knowledgeable of the commands Unturned has as well as the mods on the server and what to do when players have trouble with them. I try my best to help everyone whenever possible, and I frequently check support and chat to see if people have questions, and if so I always try to help answer them. I welcome any opportunity to support both new and old players. I enjoy helping people and serving the community so that everyone can enjoy the server and all that it has to offer. I've been increasing my activity both in game as well as on discord, and I have a good understanding of the community and the server.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Around 9 months

Steam profile URL:   https://steamcommunity.com/id/ronin_3002/

Topic starter Posted : 26/09/2022 4:00 pm
Flanker
(@why-4)
Trusted Member

+Rep

known to be a good person in the community and is very helpful while in the server

Posted : 26/09/2022 8:20 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

+Rep very helpful, kind well liked and known

Posted : 20/11/2022 12:54 am
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Ik this does nothing but i reckon this guy would be a good mod 

+rep 

Posted : 23/11/2022 9:52 am
Ponko