Flanker's Staff App...

Notifications
Clear all

Flanker's Staff Application.

Flanker
(@why-4)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North American(GMT-6).

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Why I would be a good fit for staff is I been a long time member here on LifeRP in which I understand most rules that are in place in the unturned server and the discord server. I also understand the player community and the possible challenges that might be tested and thrown at me in which I will respond in a well and fashionable manner. I will try to make it my priority to communicate well with fellow staff members and player base to try not to cause any confusion when dealing with a difficult task on hand or anywhere that it may occur. Another priority that will be in mind is treating members with a good tone and a good understanding of a difficulty that  they maybe dealing with wheather it be a in-game problem or a IRL problem, I will be understanding to them and might give possible solution to help them out. I am willing to perhaps spend multiple hours on end per day/week to ensure the community that are in need of assistant in unturned and discord that I will be their to deal with the problem and help them along the way. And lastly, I have some to alot of experience as staff member on a highly populated unturned server/discord (Fenix Portal 6.5k members). I am hoping to be able to help the server out abunch more if I do get accepted and looking forward to any new experience that I will recieve too. Thank you for giving your time in reading this application.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Been playing for about 1.5 Years.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012923085/

Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2022 5:20 am
Living Retard
(@living-retard)

Rep+ great guy and app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2022 7:11 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

+rep very nice guy and appeal pretty inactive tho

ReplyQuote