Notifications
Clear all

ReZy Staff Application

ReZy
 ReZy
(@rezy)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I believe that I should be accepted into the Unturned RP staff team because I feel that I can be a major asset in helping the staff team on unturned RP. I am very determined to make the Unturned RP community a better place and would be honored to be a part of this amazing experience. I can provide appropriate judgment upon making decisions and will dedicate all of my time to this team. There are two types of applicants, in my opinion, applicants that take advantage of the privilege to be a part of the staff team on Unturned RP by only caring for their title and ego. But the other types are hard to come across, they do not act only for themselves but for the people around them to make sure that everybody is heard and treated equally no matter the gender, age, looks, and personalities. I believe that I am one of those applicants and that is why I feel I should be given the chance to be apart of the staff team to give myself the opportunity to help out the people around me that are lost and in need of assistance. I have been playing Unturned for over 4 years and have collected a lot of skills and knowledge and could use this to help staff on Unturned RP I feel that my unique mindset on staffing can greatly benefit the community along with my talent to get a message across a large sum of people. I am friendly to players and never try to hurt people in any way. From my past, I have staffed on servers and I have gained an amazing experience on being a role model and I feel that I can be a role model for the players on Unturned RP My big goal in all of this is to be that one player that people look up to and make the community a better environment! Personal reasons why is because I miss working for a server, it is a talent of mine and recently it has been going to waste on crappy servers were the owners don't know what they are doing I get a good feeling when I help people and that feeling drives me to work harder to improve people's day.  Even though I have been staff on 2 different servers I have been staff on those two servers for a very long time and gained tons of experience towards staffing. I am never rude or disrespectful to players and always make creating a safe environment where players feel comfortable player on Unturned RP one of my first priority.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 4 weeks I find the server quite enjoyable and love the community if my application gets denied because of my activity I will understand.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267778601/

Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2019 1:13 am
Share: