Creeper Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Creeper Staff Application

WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America [EST]

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I tryed to help Nylex as much as I could, like helping Nylex to fix the map. Its seems players don't understand rules, cause they keep asking in chat : Can we KOS? Can I only kill people outside of Safezone?. I would like to help that server, your server clearly need more staff, cause most of them ignore players questions in the server or they ignore peoples DMs or they just don't care about them being pinged by a player that need help. So I think I could help even more than if I get accepted, I have answered questions like how do I get in third person or how do I lock my car. I would enjoy to help people as much as possible on this amazing community and make sure, people have good shop so the people that want to buy some stuff have access to shops that fit in the theme of the type, like a clothing store should have Mannequins inside it, decorations shop should have decoration sets and demos...

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  320 hours

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203325774/

Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2019 12:18 am
WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

I could even make a custom map just for the server, with custom loot spawns, a cozy nice spot for Nylex House and the Safezone...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2019 12:54 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Pretty good plus rep for having an unbiased head on his shoulders 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2019 1:37 pm
Share: