Retro88’s Staff app...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Retro88’s Staff application

Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I would be a good addition to the staff team because I am a fairly active member, I have experience in handling situations to help people, and I know how to solve a majority of things that people may have trouble with on the server. I am in depth with the community and if anyone needs help with anything, if I am available I will help them with whatever they might need, I have some experience with the commands, I am a fast learner so whatever I do not know I can learn, I think if I am accepted into the staff team I think that i could help the community more and spread more positivity or at least try my best to, if I am accepted into the staff team I would start as trial moderator so I wouldn’t be able to do much but I will make due with what I am given and help as many as I can, I can be a little stupid at some times so Bare with me, I have seen a lot of rules get broken right in front of me but I haven’tbeen able to do things about for example a mass koser would start killing everyone in sight and when I would kill him he would just suicide and start all over again, or another example robbing a new player , it could make their experience on life rp very miserable because they would be stuck with nothing besides a white t-shirt and some pants walking around confused, I would mainly be moderating life rp since I haven’t gotten into the chernarus or the arid server (because their dead) but I’ll try my best to moderate the both of them, I am reliable and trustworthy I would say I am atleast, If I got a report of someone owning too many properties or mass robbing I won’t hesitate to ban them unlike some other people, and if they have a good reasoning or they say it was a accident I would ask for evidence or tell a higher up administrator on how I would handle the situation, I am pretty chill most of the time, I am good at communicating but I do stutter here and there, I have a good understanding on bans considering I have gotten banned in the past for numerous reasons but I like to think of those as lessons, I will never abuse my powers or think I’m higher than other people with this role, and like fr fr i would be the best staff in history i know some of the HA dislike me or hate me a lot (nexx,THX) but that's only cause i act autistic but i really don't act like that all the time only when i'm not taking anything serious but truly i am a better person than that, but yea I think that’s all I needed to say I hope, thank you for your time

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 1 year and like 9 months

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122173842/

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2022 6:07 pm
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

+ rep hes kinda a baddie and the best pick for staff no lie

Posted : 04/07/2022 6:41 pm
Kalashnikov
(@kalashnikov)

+rep husband and would make nice staff 

Posted : 04/07/2022 10:01 pm
Retro reacted
Mad-Dog
(@mad-dog-aka-the-real-one)
Eminent Member

+rep gives me money

SPEAKING OF WHICH GIVE ME MORE

Posted : 05/07/2022 2:54 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

If this was 3-4 months ago, probably would've accepted this application. But now I don't think it's a yes, or atleast a yes from me. Seems as if you're going thru your edgy phase... all over again. Don't know where it came from, but it's just cringe and rough to see. Not really interested in a Zahn 2.0 even with all of your pros. If you prove that you aren't what I've said, I'd be glad to accept you.

Posted : 05/07/2022 11:23 am
Retro reacted
Share: