Larry's Staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Larry's Staff application (edited and reposted)

LarryLawton
(@larry)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Australia, GMT +10

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a great staff member because I have been a part of the server for over a year now. In my time being apart of the server I have experienced nearly every role the server offers, which goes from a mafia kid all the way up to FBI. On a  day to day I see many people breaking the server rules and either advise them not to do it or report them with proof, I also try to encourage the player base to be recording the majority of the time they are on the server and provide people with the correct information about rules and the regulations regarding the server. If people ever need help in support or chat I'm always happy to lend a hand and have done so on many occasions. In regards to experience I have been a staff member on a unturned server before though the server died quite quickly, though I did gain knowledge of the commands that unturned has.

In relation to what I can do for the server If I get accepted as staff I can be active on the server for 3+ hours daily I also frequently check out the discord and the forums so I can monitor them and also help people if they are in need of staff. Regarding the server though I'm happy to help players no matter what I'm doing with no bias regarding my opinion towards them.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  800+ hours, over a year! 

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198966201831

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2022 3:38 am
Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

+Rep Been playing the server for longer than I have, I think he deserves staff.

Posted : 05/07/2022 4:33 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Denied

Posted : 05/07/2022 11:26 am
Share: