red1's updated staf...

Notifications
Clear all

red1's updated staff application

TRedFire06
(@tredfire06)

What is your username on Discord: Deadlyarrow155#6655

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122553889/

Tell us about yourself: So I'm 17 years old and I enjoy helping out and I work hard and if I'm told to do something I do it. I game a lot so id very active in the server and mi able to handle reasonability I also like to help other people with stuff they may not understand or need to be told how stuff works I also like it when and if mi ever needed id be right there if not busy with other things and also enjoy watching shows my 3 favourites at the moment are Brooklyn nine nine, the rookie and lucifer (highly recommend watch) I also like playing basketball I'm not the best at it but a couple games with my friends are fun no matter who wins or loses. I also enjoy anime watching some of the classics like dragon ball and one piece very good watches.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I'm very active on the server, play a lot, and enjoy it. If I were given more responsibility, I think I could contribute much more to the community. For this reason, you should  consider me for the position.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Do you have recording software/s that work? yes I use medal

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) about 10+ 35- 40 a week

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): 16 April 2023

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? same day 16 of April 2023

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? no and I know that poses a little downside to my application but I hope you'd consider me,

Topic starter Posted : 29/11/2023 1:16 am
Share: