Helpimbad staff app

Notifications
Clear all

Helpimbad staff app

Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

What is your username on Discord: Helpimbad

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199099863814

Tell us about yourself: I’m helpimbad I’m 18 I’ve been staff on the server before and I’m male

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?

As a previous staff member on your server, I am familiar with the intricacies and responsibilities that come with the role. This prior experience positions me to seamlessly integrate into the team without requiring extensive training, allowing me to contribute effectively right from the start.

Given the current status of the staff, I understand the importance of revitalizing player engagement and ensuring an enjoyable experience for everyone. Having been a staff member before, I have firsthand knowledge of the dynamics and challenges that players face. I am motivated to leverage this experience to help players have a more fun-filled and memorable time on the network.

In terms of communication, I possess excellent skills in both written and verbal exchanges. Effective communication is crucial within a team and when interacting with players. By promptly addressing concerns, actively listening to suggestions, and engaging in meaningful dialogue, I aim to foster a positive and inclusive community where everyone feels valued and heard.

Furthermore, I am committed to upholding a safe and fair gaming environment. Through my previous tenure as staff, I have gained a deep understanding of the rules and regulations that govern the server. I am dedicated to enforcing these rules consistently and impartially, ensuring that conflicts are resolved fairly and that players can enjoy a secure and equitable gaming experience.

I also will be as active as possible and make sure not to be biased 

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): eu 

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes I have medal 

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): a few years ago I believe 

When did you join the Nylex Discord server?

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes 

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.) I have moderated this server before

Topic starter Posted : 29/11/2023 11:21 am
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

+rep, fair person hot british man

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2024 2:08 pm
Share: