Peng's Staff App

Notifications
Clear all

Peng's Staff App

Peng
 Peng
(@pengshot)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America Central Time Zone (same as Nutman's)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I would make a good Staff Member because of my experience with people, Situations, and my experience being a staff member. I was staff maybe 8 months ago on a 100x Modded PvP server I am also one of the owners of a DarkRP server for Gmod (I know kind of Cringe). I am a bit rusty with moderation but if I do get accepted I would like too re learn the ropes again. I can put in atleast 20+ hours a week if nothing important is going on in my life which usually it isn't. I believe communication is a very important thing when taking up moderation, because you need to be able to talk with the people you are helping out, whether that be during sits, or answering questions a person may have about the server or Unturned, Even if they are young and annoying. I enjoyed helping people in my time being staff on the Modded PvP server I mentioned earlier, and I also enjoyed my time as a Cop on this server. I feel that rule-breakers really mess up the experience for newer players and I would like too help that from happening. I have no Warns or bans on the server and I have built up a good relationship with some of the staff members and players on the server which I feel will improve my staff experience.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 3 weeks almost a month Which I know is not long but I feel that if I was given the chance I would still be a good addition too the team.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870261336/ My discord is Deadshot#4155

Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2021 2:57 pm
jeffery king and Duncan reacted
Peng
 Peng
(@pengshot)

I had too make a new account my other account for this website is wierd

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2021 3:00 pm
Sa6koBG
(@sa6kobg)
Trusted Member

Peng might not be a long time member but as far as I know him I think he will do well +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2021 4:37 pm
Peng reacted
vValiantz
(@vvaliantz)
Eminent Member Customer

ive know peng for a while and i think he is fit for the role he is well disciplined and patient. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2021 7:06 am
Peng reacted
Lucifer
(@lucifer)

i trust this man and I believe that he won't abuse perms and ACTUALLY help kids when he gets on (Take his police time in reference) so yes +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2021 1:27 am
Peng reacted
CerberusTrinity
(@cerberustrinity)

Peng's a cool guy, saved my life from some robbers, and helped me out. Definitely yes. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2021 3:08 am
Peng reacted
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

+1 nice man he should be staff also good app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/01/2021 2:40 am
Peng reacted
Pablo
(@toga)
Eminent Member

+1 I liked his application he has done well i think he should be staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2021 10:32 pm
Peng reacted
jeffery king
(@jeffery-king)

peng is a top bloke, has helped me out many times +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2021 1:52 am
Peng reacted
Husky
(@husky-2)
Eminent Member Customer

Peng Should be Staff +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2021 6:59 am
Peng reacted
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Reply to this message within a week or add me on discord Gacy.#0005 - I would like to speak with you in private regards your staff application -

With this it doesn't make it a yes or no. I just want to ask some questions.

Thanks for your time Peng!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 12:19 am
Share: