Staff Application

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application

Sa6koBG
(@sa6kobg)
Trusted Member

What is your region?: Eastern Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I am a 16 year-old guy from Bulgaria. I've played Unturned for the first time since it was in it's beta and it had good potential so I stuck with the game for long and joined many communities in some am very well received and in others am not. I love vibing with and helping people because in every server I join and get to a point that I don't have anything to do I just inspire people to be nice.

On my first day on the server which was like 6 months ago I was thinking that this server was good for RP. It had everything admins weren't that active (now they are). I joined the police and I learned a lot of things. I spent a lot of time with the admins and I learned a lot, mostly how they think, do things and how they communicate with the people in the community.

My past experience as being a mod and above. I've never been an admin or anything in Unturned but I was playing a lot of survival back in the day and I know every command needed and a lot of custom ones. I am an administrator in some roblox communities, minecraft servers (before) and some vibing servers. Although I am an administrator here and there I've spent a lot of time in life rp because I think people here are just friendly (some of them).

I have a lot of spare time during the lockdown in my country and I am spending a lot of time playing video games at home and most of the time I spend it on life rp and controlling the social media of my parent's company.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 6 months

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170793287/

Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2021 3:58 pm
Peng
 Peng
(@pengshot)
Posted by: @sa6kobg

What is your region?: Eastern Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I am a 16 year-old guy from Bulgaria. I've played Unturned for the first time since it was in it's beta and it had good potential so I stuck with the game for long and joined many communities in some am very well received and in others am not. I love vibing with and helping people because in every server I join and get to a point that I don't have anything to do I just inspire people to be nice.

On my first day on the server which was like 6 months ago I was thinking that this server was good for RP. It had everything admins weren't that active (now they are). I joined the police and I learned a lot of things. I spent a lot of time with the admins and I learned a lot, mostly how they think, do things and how they communicate with the people in the community.

My past experience as being a mod and above. I've never been an admin or anything in Unturned but I was playing a lot of survival back in the day and I know every command needed and a lot of custom ones. I am an administrator in some roblox communities, minecraft servers (before) and some vibing servers. Although I am an administrator here and there I've spent a lot of time in life rp because I think people here are just friendly (some of them).

I have a lot of spare time during the lockdown in my country and I am spending a lot of time playing video games at home and most of the time I spend it on life rp and controlling the social media of my parent's company.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 6 months

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170793287/

+1 Rep
Great guy, Trust worthy, and a great dude too have as a friend

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2021 4:14 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Reply to this message within a week or add me on discord Gacy.#0005 - I would like to speak with you in private regards your staff application -

With this it doesn't make it a yes or no. I just want to ask some questions.

Thanks for your time Sa6koBG!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 12:49 am
CerberusTrinity
(@cerberustrinity)

I may not be the best guy in terms of the staff, but this guy is:

• Sensible
  • Reliable
  • Friendly
  • Helpful

+1
Ideal staff member right here. Wish there were more staff like this guy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 2:28 am
CerberusTrinity
(@cerberustrinity)

I may not be the best guy in terms of the staff, but this guy is:

• Sensible
  • Reliable
  • Friendly
  • Helpful

+1
Ideal staff member right here. Wish there were more staff like this guy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 2:29 am
Share: