Nexer's staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Nexer's staff application

Nexer
(@nexer)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:I would be a good staff member because I have had experiance being staff before on countless other roleplay servers. I also would be a good staff because I have a lot of expariance in the game unturned and can be available on the weekends because I 'am currently in school. I also think I would be a good staff because I would make judgment calls on the situation at hand like for example lets say that one of my friends plays on the server and starts trying to kos everybody outside of the kos zone. I wouldn't care that he is my friend I would ban him for the amount of time he deserves to be banned for according to the rules. I also think I would be a good staff member because I have a mic and I can talk to people in game and in discord.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have over 6000 hours into the game unturned and 300 in the unturned roleplay server.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355381973/home

Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2018 12:48 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

You're a new member on the fourms, and I've search your username up on the discord and have not found you on the Nylex discord server. You supposedly have 300 hours on unturnedroleplay.com related servers, but I've never seen you on. So I guess what I'm trying to say is...

Who are you?

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2018 1:33 am
Share: