Itz_faze_legit's St...

Notifications
Clear all

Itz_faze_legit's Staff application!

Mindis
(@mindis)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Asia (GMT+3)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a good staff member because I am extremely well at handling difficult problems. I have experience on many other games, not only that but Nylex is one of the people I look up to because he is one of my favorite YouTuber's. I am good with working with others, and I am very calm and helpful. These ability's will work just as fine for becoming a staff member! I would make the community so friendly and safe for other members to have fun on, also will help people with any problems they need to be dealt with. I will be active everyday and will be checking the Discord and in game server, for any problems! 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com for roughly, 2 years. I love UnturnedRoleplay.com because it is such a friendly community and people are so kind!

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262828691/

Thank you once again, for reading this applications. Hopefully I can become a staff member!

Topic starter Posted : 25/09/2018 3:14 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

-rep 

Who are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2018 1:02 am
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

-rep 1. Don't suck up to Nylex (he's my favorite youtuber) It won't help you get staff. 2. Who are you? I have never seen you on the forums or discord before. 3. 2 years? If you have been on the servers for two years, you should've been on the forums and discord for a while. You would've had a name for yourself among other members of the community.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2018 2:29 am
Jono reacted
Share: