My Staff applicatio...

Notifications
Clear all

My Staff application (Fixing Info)

OverWolf
(@overwolf)
Active Member Customer

Hello Admins,

the reason why I would like to be an admin is that there are not enough admins on the server I understand that many of them have their personal lives so they don´t have so much free time, but that is not my case. I have plenty of free time so I can be online very often. the other reason is that on the server there are a lot of KOS players who don't follow the rules which results in killing players for no reason, etc so i would like to catch people who breaking rules and people who playing nicely that i want to give them good gameplay. And something about im kind honest good i following the rules i remember them. Maybe i dont have any admins experience and i want to give community every experience i have from chernaures map such as  building good team player and more stuff. And if you admins wanna ask if im active or you see me  on server its possible but with different name but for last couple months im active for every day. These are the reasons why I want to be an admin maybe builder,stuffer or mod. I hope you will accept me to your awesome community, because I want to help you to make the server great again.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe - Czech Republic

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): about 2 years (maybe longer)

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/1400980298457/

Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2020 6:23 pm
Share: