My Staff applicatio...

Notifications
Clear all

My Staff application

Ronald
(@ronald)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): My region is Europe, Eastern Europe to be exact.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Over 3 years of moderating, I believe I could contribute a lot to the community. I have been a moderator of servers of different kinds: Money Heist fan server, 250 members. Stranger Things community server, around 600+ members. ROBLOX communities, around 15 of them, lowest was 80 members and highest was around 1000 members.

Now to the part where I can help you, I can help you by contributing my time and effort into the game. I can maintain RP and other things. I am good at moderating because I like helping others and myself. I will try to maintain peace so the server doesn’t go into an anarchy and everyone follows the rules.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Well, let’s say I know the basics, I know the map, I know what to do. The liferp server itself about maybe 10 continues hours today. Seen as this is my second account, the first one was maybe about two years ago and I took a big break from Unturned Life. So when you see maybe around 10 hours on unturned this is my second account, my first one got lost with my old PC.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ronaldovich/

Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2020 6:25 pm
Share: