Jayk's Staff Applic...

Notifications
Clear all

Jayk's Staff Application

JaykobStickels
(@jaykobstickels)

What is your region? :

NA - Midwest

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I am cool-headed, mature, and have the will to learn and help. I have tons of prior experience staffing roleplay servers on Arma III, Arma II, and Mount & Blade: Warband. Within these servers, the rules were very similar to those advertised within the rules section, and I fully believe that my experience will benefit me, and your team, greatly in this coming future. I think I would make an excellent addition to your team mainly because of my willingness to help. I understand that undertaking a position within a staff team takes precedence over one's own personal time, and I fully believe that the server comes before a staff's character. I have found in the past that a server is only as good as it's administration, and I intend to be a part of the team that makes this server great. Already I have tried my best to help the newer player base understand the game, and I intend to do so with a greater capacity. Another important factor in-terms of myself being considered as an applicant for your team is my un-biased decision making process. I easily make friends, but I do not allow my friendships to interfere with what is wrong and what is right. If a friend is breaking the rules, it would be my responsibility to correct that said person and provide the player base with just, honest, and un-biased punishment and rewards. In terms of what I can do for the community, my answer is simple. Too many times have I seen senior ranking staff members bombarded with questions and tasks from the player-base. I intend to have these tasks delegated to myself in order to lighten the load on those who are swamped with objectives to accomplish. It is my hope that I can eliminate the need for senior staff to bother themselves with petty tasks, while also satisfying the player-base. I also intend to dedicate some time to developing a proper training module for the police force. Another big deciding factor that new players consider before devoting their time to roleplaying servers is the quality of the policing organization.

I thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

A little over a week.

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092075136/

Topic starter Posted : 29/11/2020 11:44 am
Nylex reacted
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2020 12:39 pm
Share: