My staff applicatio...

Notifications
Clear all

My staff application

Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Oceania

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I would make a good staff member Because I am active, I have had very good roleplaying experiences in other game which are more strict on Fail RP. I have played a lot of rpg games in the past and I still am playing them. Let's put that aside, ladies and gentlemen. I feel like there are just too many P.Ks (Player killer or kosers) on Nylex servers. Some people don't even read the description, It's like not being able to make something and saying the product is broken even though you haven't read the manual.  There are many people that kill people with not much loot or fresh spawns and then they feel powerful, which shouldn't be the case in an RP server. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Hmm don't remember but like a year. At the start, I loved these servers but the these P.Ks came in and started KOSING, People can easily find that grey line, I came across a man he said this is robbery and instantly shot me. As much as I wanted to kill him I couldn't because revenge kosing is not allowed (which is a good rule by the way).   I Think you need to get people from other countries to be admins because they can be on when you are not. 

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/amanramola/

Thanks for reading. If  i don't get in I don't mind.

Topic starter Posted : 18/12/2017 1:14 am
Dolan reacted
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

Every man and woman make mistakes in their life time, so you can't just blame it on one person.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/12/2017 1:16 am
Share: