I wanna apply to be...

Notifications
Clear all

I wanna apply to be a mod

iZackan
(@izackan)
Active Member Customer

1 I am from Europe And i will be on almost evry day from 4PM o clock to around 8PM o clock north europe time

2 I Have set a personal goal to help all nice peaple I meet. I am always recording my gameplay if some argument starts up. I am really good at            unturned and have 910 hours so if there are any new players that join the server i can help them easely with the server because i have played on      the server for about a year. I really hope that i can help the servers to grow and make the servers be something avery unturned dommunity              looks up to.

3 I have roughly played on the servers for a year and really love them.

4 Here is my steam URL :  http://steamcommunity.com/id/iZackan_/

Sincearly iZackan

Topic starter Posted : 19/12/2017 9:55 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Sorry mate you won't be accepted for the following reasons

1. You aren't active on the forums

2. I have never seen you in game.

3. The app is just bad no hard feeling man just telling it how it is your spelling mistakes and alot more mean you aren't staff material sorry.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2017 10:21 am
iZackan
(@izackan)
Active Member Customer

ok sry for my english i am still going in school in a non english speaking server but about never being online i don't get what you are speaking about. i am online evry day on the canada+ server and the forums automaticly start up for me when i start google.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/12/2017 8:45 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Yes but I don't see you active on the forums.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2017 6:16 pm
Bearh
(@bearh)

Canada + Im on there everyday i dont see you on there "Everyday"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2017 10:05 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

It doesn't have to be "Everyday" and we play on different servers not just only one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2017 10:49 pm
Share: