My Offical Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

My Offical Staff App

Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America (East coast ) 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Before i Explain why i would make a good staff member i would like to explain my history with the server. 

I joined in the summer of 2017 , and i joined a gang of scavengers. From there ive been in many adventures in the server and many groups. I was in the militia the og one, joined the ark sentinels who were a group of successful law bringers , joined the Cdf a group of legendary players (who were known for their bandit like ways)  , Gsm ( most of you already know) and Etc...  

Ive also done a bunch of different work : I became a Guard for a bar in stary , helped a admin catch some kosers , been a pilot for a group , ran a pub and lots more.

Point is I have been through a lot in this server and i see many ways i can help the server. 

I Can be great for banning people , making events and also I do not mind answering player's questions ( I mean i already do that already). As well since my timezone is in the East coast ( and my fucked up sleep Schedule on the weekends) i can be available for american and even some European players. Im available on Wednesday and Thursday and some weekends.  

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2 years 

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318405877/

Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2019 2:21 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Pretty cute staff app 

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2019 10:01 pm
Share: