Nut's Unturnov Staf...

Notifications
Clear all

Nut's Unturnov Staff Application

TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

I've would like to apply as staff for the Unturnov server(s). The reason being that there is simply not enough staff to handle both the Chernarus and Unturnov servers at the moment and I know the staff have lives too.  Currently I am very dedicated to the server, play hours on-end, and was extremely excited when Nylex released the video to advertise the Unturnov server. But I realized too soon that this server with this type of game-mode would need active staff to continuously clear our apartments and griefing. I do agree with another Unturnov server, but you all would need more staff to keep it clean and running properly.

1. I live in the United States, where the timezone is GMT-6.

2. I am just interested in being staff for the Unturnov servers because I believe we do not have enough staff members to keep two servers clean and tidy. But I also like admin editing for multiple people that need it at their shop/apartment without complaining, kinda like do that I'll be honest...

3. I've been here and there in your community for about 2 years. Just this time I'm more interested in Unturnov than Chernarus. I've lost my interest in chernarus because there's nothing interesting once you reached the top. I've grinded here and there, but there is no real prize or ending. Just grind, rinse, and all over again.

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/NoNutNoMan/

I know staff applications would go over several weeks, just hopefully the current staff can manage both the servers. Thanks for looking mine over.

-TheNutMan

Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2019 8:49 pm
Qyl reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Kinda no but also

YES

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2019 11:20 pm
TheNutMan reacted
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

My staff app got cursed by vtm's comment. gg gamers

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2019 1:40 pm
VTM reacted
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

Oh Yea NutMan for Admin!1!!!!1!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2019 6:50 am
TheNutMan reacted
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

👍

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/09/2019 6:55 am
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

never noticed anyone on unturnov servers staff wise. only gacy. with only one admin doing it people can be banned for the wrong reason as we ve seen already.

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2019 8:11 am
TheNutMan reacted
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

True

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2019 3:15 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

👍

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/09/2019 3:57 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep big gamer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2019 11:46 pm
TheNutMan reacted
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

👍

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/09/2019 11:53 pm
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

+100

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2019 2:25 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

I would like to quickly bump my application with a quick change to it to whoever reads this: You all have regained my interest in Chernarus and would like to spice up the roleplay series with my team, VTA. Please leave any criticism down below. I would like to have conversations with anyone who comes on by and places a comment! Thanks for reading this.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2019 4:42 pm
Shagger reacted
Share: