Clear all

Mr. T's Staff Application

Trevor
(@trevor)

Application for Staff Position:

Username on Discord: Trevor#3736

Link to Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370521302/

Tell us about yourself:
My name is Trevor (also known as Mr. T) and I am a passionate gamer with a keen interest in online communities. I have been active in various gaming communities and have developed a deep understanding of the importance of maintaining a positive and friendly environment for all players. I am dedicated, reliable and have excellent communication skills. I believe in fairness and making sure all players have a great experience while playing online.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?
As a potential staff member, I bring a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to the position. I have previous experience moderating Unturned roblox and Discord servers, including serving as an officer on the Roblox USAF server and as an MP PM on the CAF server. I understand the importance of helping those who need it.

Region: Europe

Recording software: I use Medal for recording.

Hours available for server moderation: I can spend a minimum of 8 hours per week moderating servers.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): I started playing life RP about 2 months ago and really enjoyed my time. I have already purchased a reserved slot to show my commitment to the community.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? I joined at the same time that I joined the server on April 6th.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes.

Name and size of the server(s) you previously moderated: I previously moderated Roblox USAF server as an officer and CAF server as MP PM. Both servers had a significant player base, with the Roblox USAF server having approximately 500 players and the CAF server having around 200 players.

Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2023 9:16 pm
Topic Tags
Share: