Notifications
Clear all

Chris's epic staff app

Christor
(@lawyer-chris)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your username on Discord:サタン#6812

Link to your steam profile:Steam Community :: Chris

Tell us about yourself: Im 16 and ive been playing unturned and varus other servers in and outside of unturned (Mostly unturned and rust) 

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I would provide almost 24/7 staff support 10-12 EST which is when most staff members are not on the server and are rarely on at times when most players are in need of them ex; KOS'ers, RDM'ers, FRP ect and i've played unturned for over ayear now on this account and an older account that was hacked but recently was able to recover it it has roughly 300+ hours and my current account has 615 hours and I was in PD for about a month roughly so I do have skills of dealing with some situations ex; some rule breakers.           And I think i would also be a good Staff member due to my good judgement and eagerness to help this growing community of unturned players on nylex's servers and as the community grows larger I think it could use more staff members to help even out on the chaos on the server and with people asked for admins/mods when none are on it makes me feel bad becouse some people are lossing there stuff and dont have clipping software and they cant get help in that moment becouse no admins are on the server most of the time or when it happens admins are not on /rarely on and I have good emmory of all the rules of the server

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):  NA

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, I have medal

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+ hours aweek

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): 3-5 months ago

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? Feb 20 2023

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes i have.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? One of the lastr servers I was a Mod / Admin for was the old elitelupus server's I was a T-Mod when the server got shut down I was t-mod for about a month in time.

Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2023 9:09 pm
Share: