Mofuz AKA Hobo's st...

Notifications
Clear all

Mofuz AKA Hobo's staff app

Hobo Is My New Name Mofuz Is Old
(@aka)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Hello I am from Canada, Ontario

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I would make a great staff member because ive been staff on many other servers and know MOST of the commands. Those servers are DarkRP, UDarkRP, and WarriorsCraft (twice). So I know what I am doing as a staff member and how to act, help people, and I dont get mad and or rage a lot (Once in a blue moon). I would also always play with my dad on the survival server if any of you remember me you MUST remember him his IGN was Snipsfan and he also got MVP+ and he taught me to be Kind and Respectful to everyone no matter because EVERYONE is human just like me and just like you.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): My old name was Mofuz I even had a custom kit (/kit mofuz) But my new name is Hobo I've been on the server since about 2020 sometime in there. I got the kit MVP+ in 2021. I've only ever played the survival server but I would be open to try the other ones too.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HomelessMan69/

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2022 3:00 am
Share: