Maximus Armati Staf...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Maximus Armati Staff Application

Maximus Armati, Moderator
(@maximus-armati)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would be a great addition to the staff team because I am a very hardworking team player. I will assist my other team member's in keeping the server a fun but safe place for player's. I will also dedicate my hours to resolve any ongoing issues that I can. Another reason why I would be a great staff member is that I am respectful and mature. I also have previous experience as Staff Manager and Admin. I had taken a break off of unturned and recently returned to Staffing. I am a great communicator and multi-tasker. I am a genuine person willing to help anyone that needs it. I always put others before me because that's how I always was. What I can do for the community is to help host event's if needed and get to know people better. If players are new, I will assist them in getting started and welcome them. I will treat everyone with fairness and respect. Another thing I will do for the community is offer open arms and a person to talk to if they need it. I will also continue to keep Life Rp great. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 3 months  

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198282073191/

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2022 7:29 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Accepted, welcome to the staff team!

Posted : 05/07/2022 11:27 am
Share: