Mikeybois Staff app

Notifications
Clear all

Mikeybois Staff app

Mikeyboi
(@mikeyboi)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think the server needs some more friendly staff. Although i dont have proof of most of it, i have had many cases where staff have flipped at me for simply asking if i can have a shop. I think of my self as a friendly person. I have lots of experience with staffing, i have staffed on about 5 other servers (was never demoted, they just died) and am currently staff on a big server network called IBC (you might know the owner Johnanater who works with P9nda on the Esports stuff) I also just really like to help out people. Its one of my favorite things about staffing is being able to help out the people on the servers and growing strong bonds between people. And i know i did rage a bit when i was kosd and no one could help me get my stuff back but i did spend half a year on everything i lost. I really hope you consider adding me to the staff team, i know i can make a great asset to it!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): a little over half a year

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MikeyboiYT/

Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2019 10:36 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Tbf I think before you do anything you need to become more familiarised with the community. I haven’t seen to much of you and I’d also say it’s a safe bet most of the staff don’t really know who you are. Staff is astronomically hard to get on this server and one of the biggest thing is people knowing who you are. Become a more familiar face and I’d say you have a shot. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2019 11:58 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

You've been here for half a year but you took like a 3 month break and I really dont know you very well and what your like. Wont +rep or -rep this but I strongly suggest getting more experience.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2019 11:50 pm
Share: