Notifications
Clear all

(QX's) Staff Application

Qx
 Qx
(@qx)
New Member Customer

Hello my name is Qx,

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): My region is North America. Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Hello, I believe I would be a good staff member not because I'm cocky or anything I just have had a good amount of experience with being staff on different servers. Also I know I can help this server not just on unturned but also on discord because of the way I can speak of be very nice and kind in a sticky situation. I feel in the discord server I will be active and able to response when ever needed. (I do go to school for 7:30-3:15) I also love your server and unturned and I think it would just be such a privilege to be staff on such a great and popular server, I don't have much to offer other then experience and kindness but I would really appreciate it if you would consider putting me on staff. How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I've been on Unturned-Role-play for a solid year and an half so about 1 year and 5 months. Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/qxisawesome/

Thanks for making a great server that I would be honored to hold staff on have great day and thank you for your time. 😊

Sincerely,

Qx

TheNutMan Has an awesome name just saying.

Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2019 3:36 am
VTM reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

But have you been active is the thing? Havent seen to much of you at all tbh. Get more known in the community and youll have a shot. This server is hard to get admin on so every little bit helps! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2019 3:43 am
Qx
 Qx
(@qx)
New Member Customer

@vtm

thanks for the feedback Ill try to be more active

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2019 3:50 am
VTM reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Saw you for the first time today try to be more active and involved with the community again?

Best of luck mate

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2019 1:31 pm
Qx
 Qx
(@qx)
New Member Customer

@thx_4_food

thanks I will try to be more active

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2019 10:12 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

very little presence in the actual game and forums, just try to be an active player and as I tell most who apply, try to gain a reputation and some recognition, good luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2019 11:03 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

From what everyone replied with it seems to be the case that you're not active. Even I haven't seen you before, just become more active and contribute more to the community and you should do great! But -rep for inactivity...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2019 8:33 am
Share: