LUCIDS staff app 2

Notifications
Clear all

LUCIDS staff app 2

LUCID
(@lucid)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): EU

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:I would like to be a staff member because I would like to explore new things. I would be good at this because I will attempt in getting as much proof as possible 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing on this server for at least 450hours although I am very active daily 5-6 hours a day and I play the server a lot mainly because I enjoy it a lot more than any other servers

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LUCID/

Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2021 8:42 pm
zebu
 zebu
(@zebu)
Trusted Member

+rep hes a rapist and british

but fr, he is a good person with good intents and is helpful for people.

i have seen him helping people out already all the time.

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2021 1:55 am
LUCID reacted
Pablo
(@toga)
Eminent Member

+1 know him ingame he is a good guy he helps people out and hes active so its gets a +1 from me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2021 11:56 am
LUCID reacted
LUCID
(@lucid)

some Other dude took my url so I changed mine

https://steamcommunity.com/id/LUCID98/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2021 6:33 am
LUCID
(@lucid)

Thank you pablino😎

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2021 2:26 am
LUCID
(@lucid)

Also thanks zebu❤️

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2021 2:27 am
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

put more effort and I will +1 this

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2021 4:17 am
LUCID
(@lucid)

ill update my post| UPDATE 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: well to start off. I feel like I am qualified enough because of my experience handling with players on both LifeRP and real life. also i am very active-around 4 hours a day im reliable consistent and helpful 🙂  

i would love to help the community in every way possible i scroll through discord and see what's happening and i have started to notice that most of the staff right now are not available much and i feel like i could handle a spot in the staff team 

ive have handled prior situations with people who break the rules such as KOS,chat rob and many more and i just don't have the power to solve it and help out

thank you for reading -LUCID 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2021 4:11 pm
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

+1 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2021 4:13 pm
Share: