Boune's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Boune's Staff Application

Bounce
(@bounce)

What is your region (North America, Europe, etc.)
Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community.
I would make a good staff member because  I follow the rules all the time, I never abuse my role in the community, I'm active I can get on every day for atleast an hour or two, I want to keep the community safe from people who break rules and I'm usually good at doing it, I'm a nice person and always calm, I bring more safer RP and what I mean by that is I have seen people think the server is a pvp server and they came to kill everyone, I bring proffesionality and matureness, I bring activity, I'll try my best making and keeping everyone's experience best, I mostly play Life RP so I'll probably be most active on that but also will staff on the other UnturnedRoleplay servers too, I will 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly) Sadly not long but I used to play last year and now came back and wanted to start again, so I've been in the community for several months but played itself for like a week or two roughly

Steam profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/id/flingiboy/

Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2021 7:46 am
Share: