Notifications
Clear all

Laze's staff application.

Laze
 Laze
(@laze)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

Europe.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I would make a good staff member because I have a good reputation with a lot of known community and staff members. I have been in the community for a while so i know my way around both servers and the discord server, this includes the maps and the rules of both the discord, Cherno and Life RP. I know the basics of the commands that the staff uses, and I enjoy helping those that are in need of it. I have helped a lot of newer players get started by getting them a starting vehicle, helping them with licenses and chatting with them. I know how to keep my cool, even if people are being annoying towards me or friends of mine. Now that there's 2 servers there is going to be more staff needed. I have also realised that there aren't that many staff members on the servers so some reports will be too late as the damage has already been done. I hope I'll get accepted into the staff team. 

Cheers for reading my application.

-Laze

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Around 7 months.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136802316/

Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2021 4:26 pm
sap reacted
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

well known in pd and trusted in community. I'm sure he will try to do his job well. +rep  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2021 4:35 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

lol no

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2021 4:53 pm
Share: