NeRo's staff applic...

Notifications
Clear all

NeRo's staff application 3.0

NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe (+2 gmt)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I'm 100% sure that I am suted for this role because I can become the person people want to see in the staff position: friendly, active, helpful, polite, equitable etc.

Lately i joined pd team and not going to stop! I'm going to help in any case i can: the situation regarding the violation of the rules of the server, different events, banal answers to questions if someone needs help etc., to catch and report kosers, griefers, alters and other people who interfere with the work of the server and don't respect the rules - is also my job and I'm gonna do everything I can to make all the players feel safety and comfortable to play and have fun.

The reason i would like to become staff is because i really enjoy the server and helping people on it and if I'm gonna become staff, I'm gonna have more options how i could help people and solve different problems.

I'm not really new to moderation on the servers aswell, I have already had some experience in past being trial moderator on an Russian Minecraft server and was main "FAQ guy" who people could ask for some advice or help.

My strengths:

1) Since I live in Europe I could help people and in principle be within reach when others from admin team are offline. (I'm prety online, people also ping me sometimes when they need a refund, report KOS to me or simply got a question)
2) I have good communication skills, I can solve problems and conflicts with words and not violence.
3) I'm very patient, i can help with same theme or answer same question as many times as the problem needs to be solved and not say "omg no thx, I'm done here"
4) I have some skills in developing and working 3d programs, for example Cinema 4d or Blender since I wanna become motion designer in future. I also was was experimenting in creating maps or some arts in Unturned (approximately 1 year of studying)
5) I'm creative, I can approach the task in a non-standard way if needed and solve it.
6) I'm not new to the server and to Unturned, I know a lot of information about the game, game mechanics, server rules etc. (there are a lot of themes that I can help with and give some advice)

I help because i like it, i hope I'm trusted enough to become staff. I'll do my best and will try not to disappoint you!

Thank you for your time and attention! 🥂 

Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2021 5:05 pm
AL3N.
(@al3n)

+rep very kind guy not toxic here always to help im sure he will do the job perfectly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2021 8:13 pm
Share: